Korean meals is a will have to-try if you want to investigate some engaging flavours and spices. Korean delicacies is laced with delectable mouth-watering recipes that aspect anchovy paste, fried eggs or pork pores and skin. But if you are presuming that the cuisine gives minimal vegetarian alternatives, then this is no extended the situation. Ideal from kimchi pancakes to latte- the Korean culinary fare provides numerous delightful vegetarian recipes that will thrill your palate. Right here we deliver you 4 mouth-watering vegetarian Korean food stuff recipes that you should really absolutely attempt at property.
- Korean Kimchi Pancakes
- 200 grams of all-objective flour
- 10 grams of corn starch
- Salt as per the style
- Drinking water as necessary
- 50 grams sleek kimchi paste
- 20 grams environmentally friendly onion, chopped
- Oil to cook dinner
- Get a bowl and combine all-objective flour, corn starch, kimchi paste and environmentally friendly onion with each other.
- Now, include h2o to make a clean batter-like consistency.
- Warmth a pan, and drizzle some oil. Now pour some batter, unfold evenly and cook from both sides.
- Serve with a dip of your selection.
- Spicy Korean cucumber salad
- 2 cucumbers (peeled)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ½ teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (toasted)
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- Salt as for every the flavor
- Consider a bowl and combine together sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chilli paste, and salt.
- Now, thinly slice the cucumbers.
- Pour the geared up combination above the cucumber, blend well and let it to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Serve by sprinkling sesame seeds on the best.
- Korean sweet potato latte
- 2 sweet potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- 2 cups milk
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Finely chopped walnuts
- Get a blender and mix sweet potatoes, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and walnuts in it till sleek.
- Serve with the toppings of chopped walnuts.
- Korean coleslaw
- 30 grams cabbage, sliced
- 20 grams crimson cabbage, sliced
- 20 grams carrot, sliced
- 1 smaller onion, sliced
- 2 garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon purple pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Salt as per the
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Acquire a bowl and increase carrot, onion, red cabbage and cabbage and mix it collectively.
- Consider one more bowl and merge the garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, red pepper, sesame oil, and sesame seeds and whisk properly.
- Pour this dressing more than the vegetables, blend properly and relish.
Also Read through: 3 Recipes to make the great crispy pakoras at home