LONDON, March 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Den in Tokyo has secured the No.1 location at the Asia’s 50 Finest Eating places 2022 awards ceremony, sponsored by S.Pellegrino & Acqua Panna. The prestigious record was unveiled currently at simultaneous activities across Asia in Bangkok, Macau and Tokyo.
For the whole 1-50 listing, make sure you look at listed here.
- Now in its 10th year, the 2022 list welcomes a history 16 new entries. Japan leads with 11 entries, followed by Thailand with nine and Singapore with seven
- Debuting on the checklist at No.14, Villa Aida in Wakayama, Japan, promises the Best New Entry Award, sponsored by Aspire Life
- Soaring 14 locations to No.13, Ode in Tokyo wins the Greatest Climber Award
- David Lai of Hong Kong’sNeighborhood claims the peer-voted Inedit Damm Chefs’ Option Award
- Odette in Singapore is this year’s receiver of the Gin Mare Art of Hospitality Award
- Mume in Taipei wins the Flor de Caña Sustainable Cafe Award
- Maira Yeo from Cloudstreet in Singapore earns the title of Asia’sBest Pastry Chef, sponsored by Valrhona
In proclaiming the No.1 place, Den earns the twin titles of The Very best Restaurant in Asia, sponsored by S.Pellegrino & Acqua Panna and The Ideal Cafe in Japan. Opened in 2007, Den displays the temperament of its chef-proprietor, Zaiyu Hasegawa. Getting a playful, particular tactic to kaiseki delicacies, Hasegawa and his group delight diners with innovative shows and astonishing twists on standard dishes. Immediately after moving into Asia’s 50 Finest Restaurants listing in 2016 at No.37, Den to start with appeared on The World’s 50 Ideal Dining places checklist the pursuing yr, increasing to No.11 in 2021.
Den is joined in the leading 3 by Bangkok’sSorn (No.2), which claims the title of The Ideal Restaurant in Thailand for the 1st time, and Florilège (No.3) in Tokyo, Japan.
Right after having the No.1 spot in 2021, The Chairman in Hong Kong moves to No.5, retaining the title of The Ideal Restaurant in China for a third yr.
William Drew, Director of Content material for Asia’s 50 Finest Eating places, states: “This calendar year, Den has been crowned No.1 in Asia in recognition of its distinctive mix of tradition, innovation and playfulness. We are delighted to showcase all the restaurants on the 2022 checklist and the particular person award winners, who inspire us with their creative imagination, resilience and talent.”
Picture – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1775729/50_Finest_Zaiyu_Hasegawa.jpg
PDF – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1773495/50_Very best_Asia.pdf
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1746199/50_Best_Asia_2022_Logo.jpg
See primary content to down load multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/information-releases/den-in-tokyo-secures-the-no1-place-as-the-listing-of-asias-50-most effective-eating places-2022-is-uncovered-301512704.html
Supply 50 Very best