Holidays are a time full of joy and delicious food and it’s even better if it’s seafood that’s on the menu! Not just any seafood but seafood from Red Lobster! Red Lobster serves some of the most decadent menu items to its customers. Since the food of this chain is so good, it’s only fair that you get to have it on a holiday like the 4th of July! But the main question is, is Red Lobster open on the 4th of July?
Red Lobster remains open and welcomes customers on the 4th of July. This chain stays operational and offers its efficient services along with delicious food to its customers. The timings of Red Lobster remain the same on the 4th of July, which are from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Certain locations might operate at different timings due to it being a national holiday.
Red Lobster is an American dining restaurant chain with its specialty being seafood. Founded in 1968, this chain has its headquarters in Orlando, Florida. Red Lobster has around 719 locations all over the world. Red Lobster has international locations in United States, China, Canada, Guam, Ecuador, Japan, Hong Kong, Mexico, Malaysia, Philippines, Turkey, Puerto Rico and United Arab Emirates.
Red Lobster offers a wide variety of menu items to its customers to relish. The categories under this chain’s menu include seafood summerfest, 3 course meals, family meal deals, starters, signature feasts, bowls & sandwiches, classics, pastas, soups & sides, kids, biscuits & extras, desserts, hot platters, cold platters, beverages, etc.
Red Lobster talks about its services in the following way – “Everything we do is a celebration of seafood – from how we source our fish and shellfish to serving
up new ways for you to enjoy it. Since 1968, we’ve been committed to bringing you a seafood experience you won’t find anywhere else. That’s how we Sea Food Differently®.”
The statement further reads, “Our commitment to bringing you the best means that all of the seafood we serve is sourced in ways that are traceable, sustainable, and responsible.” So, now you know where to go when in need of food which is not just delicious but is also made with a lot of thought behind it!
In this article, you’ll learn about the operational status of Red Lobster on the 4th of July. You’ll also get to know about the working hours of the chain on the 4th of July along with all the menu specials you can indulge in on this holiday. So, are you ready to know all about it?
Red Lobster Opening/Closing Hours On 4th Of July
|Red Lobster 4th of July hours||11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Red Lobster remains operational and welcomes customers to dine at the chain on the 4th of July. This chain provides its efficient services and decadent food to customers on this holiday. The timings of Red Lobster remain the same as usual on the 4th of July, which are from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Some locations might follow different working hours on the 4th of July.
If you’re doubtful about dining at seafood at Red Lobster and are worried about its quality, let Red Lobster reassure you! The chain says, “These are more than just words on our menu – it’s our promise that all of the seafood we serve is sourced with standards. Because, as one of the world’s largest seafood purchasers, we believe it’s our responsibility to protect and preserve our oceans and marine life for generations to come.”
The chain also talks about three different factors when it comes to its food quality, saying, “Traceable – all our seafood is 100% traceable to a known and trusted source. Sustainable – we only source from suppliers who follow industry best practices. Responsible – we support and follow regulatory efforts that manage fish populations and mandate our suppliers comply with all applicable laws.”
Red Lobster says, “Lobster is what we do, and we do it with pride. Every crab we serve is wild-caught. We serve Snow Crab year-round. All our farm-raised shrimp is Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP) certified by Global Seafood Assurances (GSA), which helps ensure safe and ethical sourcing and abundant supply for future generations. You’ll find a great selection of fish on our menu, including Salmon, Rainbow Trout and Cod.”
By now you’re probably convinced and fully believe that the seafood served at Red Lobster is fresh and is of premium quality! Now, let’s get to know about all the menu specials served at Red Lobster on the 4th of July!
Red Lobster Specials That You Can Try On 4th Of July
The top five Red Lobster menu items that you should try this 4th of July are:-
- Red Lobster Admiral’s Feast
- Red Lobster Ultimate Feast®
- Red Lobster Salmon New Orleans
- Red Lobster Bar Harbor Lobster Bake
- Red Lobster Live Maine Lobster (1.25 lb.)
1. Red Lobster Admiral’s Feast
Holidays are all about having a feast and Admiral’s feast from Red Lobster is just what you need to make your holiday even more delicious! Serving the best of seafood, this feast features flounder fish, clam strips, shrimps, scallops, etc., all paired up with a delicious cocktail and dipping sauces!
Red Lobster describes its Admiral’s feast as, “Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, bay scallops, clam strips and wild-caught flounder, all fried to a golden brown. Served with cocktail and tartar sauces and choice of two sides.”
So, this 4th of July, gather all your friends and go and grab a bite at Red Lobster! Place an order for the Admiral’s feast at Red Lobster and you’re bound to have a delicious time!
2. Red Lobster Ultimate Feast®
Feasts can be a bit boring and since there’s so many dishes to try at a feast, the food can also taste a bit less flavorful. But that is not the case with Red Lobster’s ultimate feast! Featuring the best of seafood, this platter has all the decadent seafood dishes lined up for you to indulge in! Want to know what all is there to it? Let me tell you!
Red Lobster describes its ultimate feast as, “Tender Maine lobster tail, wild-caught North American snow crab legs, our signature hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp. Served with melted butter, lemon, cocktail sauce and choice of two sides.”
So, if you’re in the mood of serving your family a delectable meal this 4th of July, order the ultimate feast from Red Lobster and have the best time!
3. Red Lobster Salmon New Orleans
If you’re someone who hasn’t had good experiences with salmon, head to Red Lobster and order salmon New Orleans! It is undoubtedly one of the most deliciously cooked salmon ever! Pair it up with a nice drink from the chain itself and have a delicious time!
Red Lobster describes its salmon New Orleans as, “Blackened Atlantic salmon topped with shrimp tossed in a Cajun butter sauce, with tomato-cilantro relish. Served with lemon and choice of two sides.”
So, this 4th of July, don’t go elsewhere or make any other meal plans and head straight to Red Lobster! Place an order for salmon New Orleans and indulge in pure culinary bliss!
4. Red Lobster Bar Harbor Lobster Bake
As Janice from Friends says, “Oh. My. God.” This is what your reaction will be once you try out Red Lobster’s bar harbor lobster bake! Loaded with creamy textures, this dish is full of flavor and the broth is to die for! Want to know what all there is to it? Let’s see!
Red Lobster describes its bar harbor lobster bake as, “Petite Maine lobster tails, split and roasted, with shrimp, bay scallops, mussels and fresh tomatoes. Served over linguini in a garlic and white wine broth.”
So, instead of ordering food from somewhere else, go for Red Lobster’s bar harbor lobster bake! It’s absolutely delicious and you’re bound to crave for more once you have it!
5. Red Lobster Live Maine Lobster (1.25 lb.)
Have you ever had fresh lobster? Well, if you haven’t then you need to get a taste of Red Lobster’s live Maine lobster! It is all you can ask for when it comes to seafood, be it in terms of flavor or texture! Want to know how it’s cooked and served at this chain? Check it out!
Red Lobster describes its live Maine lobster (1.25) as, “Wild-caught, fresh from the Atlantic. Prepared to order in the classic style or roasted with crab-and-seafood stuffing. Served with choice of two sides. Not available for raw purchase.”
This 4th of July, treat your taste buds and stomach by ordering the live Maine lobster at Red Lobster! It is so good that you’ll order it twice!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On 4th Of July
- Church’s Chicken – If fried chicken is what you are craving this 4th of July, then Church’s Chicken is just the place you need to head over to! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Want to add some heat to your 4th of July meal plans? Grab some delicious Mexican-style food from Moe’s Southwest Grill! Check out Moe’s Southwest Grill’s 4th of July operational status.
- McAlister’s Deli – Craving a super delicious sandwich but want it to be made deli-style? Well, McAlister’s Deli has just what you need! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a happy 4th of July!
- Jason’s Deli – Food tastes a hundred times better when made with love and delicatessen style! That is just how Jason’s Deli does it and you need to try it to know it! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status.
- Baskin Robbins – Any celebration is incomplete without something sweet to conclude it with! That is why a trip to Baskin Robbins is almost mandatory for you to celebrate 4th of July the right way! Check out Baskin Robbins 4th of July operational status.
- Boston Market – Looking forward to indulging in some meaty deliciousness? Then Boston Market is definitely the place for you to get your food from this 4th of July! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and plan accordingly!
- White Castle – What resides in a true American’s heart is a super delicious hamburger and what better place to get it from than White Castle itself! Check out the 4th of July operational status of White Castle and see when you can grab a hamburger from the chain!
- Carvel – The epitome of sweet deliciousness is contained in the menu offerings at Carvel and it’s the perfect treat for you to enjoy this 4th of July! Check out Carvel’s 4th of July operational status!
- Shake Shack – An unbeatable and delicious combination of burgers and milkshakes can be all yours this 4th of July if you head to Shake Shack! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious time!
- Krispy Kreme – Love donuts as much as cops do? Then a trip to the nearest Krispy Kreme location is just what your taste buds are dying for! Check out the 4th of July operational status of Krispy Kreme and have a sweet time!
Red Lobster stays operational and in service on the 4th of July. This chain serves customers and offers tasty food on this holiday. The timings of Red Lobster on the 4th of July remain the same, which are from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Have a delicious time!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Red Lobster open on the 4th of July?
Red Lobster will stay open and operational on the 4th of July.
What will be Red Lobster’s working hours on the 4th of July?
Red Lobster’s working hours on the 4th of July will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Red Lobster on the 4th of July?
The top five Red Lobster menu items that you should try this 4th of July are Red Lobster Admiral’s feast, Red Lobster ultimate feast®, Red Lobster salmon New Orleans, Red Lobster bar harbor lobster bake, Red Lobster live Maine lobster (1.25 lb.), etc.