So sticky, so juicy, so tender! And the leftovers make for wonderful pineapple hen fried rice. SO STINKING Superior!
With the summer heat rolling in, I will incredibly a great deal be firing up the grill for these epic pineapple hen thighs all season lengthy. So juicy and tender, these negative boys are complemented by charred pineapple rounds (that you can throw on the grill the very last several minutes of cooking the hen), giving you that great combination of sweet and savory.
Don’t have a grill? Not to fret. These function fantastically on a solid iron grill pan too.
You can use any retailer-purchased model you like but my own favorite is Soy Vay Marinade & Sauce, Veri Veri Teriyaki.
I highly suggest remaining within the 2-4 hour variety. Any for a longer time and it could get way too salty (with a weird texture).
Not guaranteed if you are going to have any but if you do, the leftovers make for even better pineapple rooster fried rice.
Pineapple Chicken Thighs
So sticky, so juicy, so tender! And the leftovers make for wonderful pineapple chicken fried rice. SO STINKING Fantastic!
Pineapple Rooster Thighs
2 hours 15 minutes20 minutes
- 2/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 big pineapple, peeled and reduce into 3/4-inch-thick rounds
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 inexperienced onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- TERIYAKI Combination: In a medium bowl, merge teriyaki sauce, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper.
- In a gallon dimensions Ziploc bag or substantial bowl, incorporate rooster and TERIYAKI Combination marinate for at least 2 hrs to 4 several hours, turning the bag sometimes. Drain the hen from the marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium large heat.
- Brush rooster and pineapple rounds with canola oil time with salt and pepper, to flavor. Insert rooster to grill, and cook, turning at times, until finally hen is fully cooked by means of, achieving an inner temperature of 165 levels F, about 10 minutes.
- Include pineapple to grill, and cook dinner right until evenly charred, about 2-3 minutes for each facet.
- Provide promptly, garnished with inexperienced onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Tag @damn_scrumptious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.