Pink Lemonade Fudge combines the nostalgic summertime drink with your favorite homemade fudge. This easy fudge recipe delivers sunshine in every bite!
Can’t get enough fudge recipes? You need this Strawberry Shortcake Fudge in your life too! Or the easiest of all is our rocky road fudge!
Why this Recipe Works
There’s nothing quite like pink lemonade in the summer. Cold, refreshing citrus plus a rosy pink color? Yes, please!
- No candy thermometer needed to make this delicious fudge.
- Kool-Aid pink lemonade mix gives it an authentic lemonade flavor.
- It only takes 15 minutes of active prep time!
Today’s fudge recipe combines all the flavors of an ice cold class of pink lemonade with the soft, sweet creaminess of homemade Vanilla Fudge.
- Marshmallow Creme. Also called “fluff”, this ingredient helps give the fudge a soft melt-in-your-mouth texture.
- Kool-Aid Pink Lemonade Mix. You will need one packet (0.23 ounches) of lemonade mix for this recipe.
- White Chocolate. You’ll need white chocolate chips AND a bag of white chocolate melting wafers. The melting wafers are used to drizzle over the fudge, as we find they do a better job than the morsels.
- First, place white chocolate morsels and marshmallow fluff in a mixing bowl.
- Now, combine butter, sugar, heavy cream and salt in a sauce pan. Boil and stir constantly for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in the packet of pink lemonade mix.
- Pour the hot butter and cream mixture over the white chocolate and fluff. Mix with electric beaters or a stand mixer until smooth and combined.
- Next, pour the fudge mixture into a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Let the fudge set for 3 hours.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over the fudge. Sprinkle with sparkling sugar. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
- Store this fudge in an airtight container the refrigerator for 1 -2 weeks.
- Add the melted butter mixture to the bowl with the chocolate and marshmallow cream right away. The warm cream and butter help melt the chocolate to give the fudge a smooth, velvety consistency.
- For best freshness, store the fudge in a block. Cut into pieces just before serving.
- Love fun fudge? Be sure to try our lemon meringue fudge too.
Yes, you can freeze Pink Lemonade Fudge. For best results, place squares of fudge in a freezer safe bag then squeeze all the air out before placing it in the freezer.
Let thaw in the refrigerator overnight before enjoying.
Yes, this recipe can be made with marshmallows. I would use 1 bag of mini marshmallows in place of the marshmallow creme.
You sure can! Feel free to try out different flavors of instant Kool-Aid in this fudge to make your own white chocolate fudge variations.
Pink Lemonade Fudge is the sweet treat you need this summer! Easy to make with an impressive taste, this homemade fudge impresses everyone who tries it.