The Greatest seasoned roasted cauliflower! Surprisingly crisp-tender, golden-brown and the most great facet dish to any food!
This has been my go-to side dish for months now. It uses just a several pantry spices – coriander, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper – so the prep time is very limited here. And the mix of spices is absolutely amazing.
Not to mention the finishing touches of the red onion slices, parsley, mint and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
It is merely ideal, complementing all your most loved mains. I specially like to pair this with my IP rotisserie rooster for a total meal, and a glass of wine of training course to spherical it all out.
The Ideal seasoned roasted cauliflower! Astonishingly crisp-tender, golden-brown and the most best side dish to any meal!
15 minutes30 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons floor cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to style
- 1 1/2 heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Frivolously oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- OLIVE OIL Combination: In a smaller bowl, incorporate olive oil, coriander, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Location cauliflower florets in a single layer on to the organized baking sheet. Increase OLIVE OIL Mixture and gently toss to mix.
- Location into oven and bake for 30 minutes, until golden brown and crisp, flipping halfway. Sprinkle with pink onion, parsley and mint.
- Provide immediately with lemon, if sought after.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Tag @damn_scrumptious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.