Shrimp Fra Diavolo
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4
A quick, straightforward and tasty shrimp pasta with a spicy kick!
- 8 ounces pasta (this sort of as linguine) (gluten-no cost for gluten-absolutely free)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 little onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced/grated
- 1 teaspoon crimson pepper flakes (or to flavor)
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Get started cooking the pasta as directed on the package.
- Warmth the oil in a pan in excess of medium heat, add the onion and cook until finally tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Insert the garlic and crimson pepper flakes and cook dinner till fragrant, about a minute.
- Include the tomatoes and simmer, until eventually the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes, breaking the tomatoes apart with a wood spoon or masher, as it cooks.
- Include the shrimp and simmer until eventually it is cooked by, about 2-3 minutes for every facet.
- Season with salt and pepper to style.
- Provide the sauce in excess of the cooked pasta and delight in!
Choice: Include far more seafood this kind of as lobster, clams, etcetera.
Choice: Garnish with fresh new basil or parsley.
Possibility: Garnish with romano or parmesan cheese!