Created with 3 unique cheeses (no tomato sauce listed here!) and drizzled with added-virgin olive oil, garlicky goodness. Certainly, you should!
I appreciate, enjoy a superior margherita pizza. But in some cases I just crave a white pie like nothing at all else. It’s so basic with a handful of various white cheeses but my goodness, it’s actually a little something else.
It could be the dollops of ricotta. The melted mozzarella. Or the garlicky-olive-oil goodness with a trace of warmth from the crushed pink pepper flakes. Possibly it’s all of the above.
It doesn’t subject what the reason is. At the close of the day, I’ll be crushing this like nobody’s business.
(Side notice: if you are opting for retail outlet-bought, test to get a pound of pizza dough at your favored regional pizza joint. It will make all the change here.)
Manufactured with 3 unique cheeses (no tomato sauce right here!) and drizzled with extra-virgin olive oil, garlicky goodness. Yes, make sure you!
20 minutes25 minutes
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 pound pizza dough, home made or retail store-bought
- 2 tablespoons further-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella, torn into tiny items
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Refreshing basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 levels F. Flippantly coat a baking sheet or pizza pan with olive oil.
- Doing the job on a floor that has been sprinkled with cornmeal, roll out the pizza into a 12-inch-diameter spherical. Transfer to geared up baking sheet or pizza pan.
- OLIVE OIL Mixture: In a small bowl, blend olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes season with salt and pepper, to flavor.
- Distribute OLIVE OIL Mixture about the surface of the dough in an even layer, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Leading with mozzarella and dollops of ricotta sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Put into oven and bake for 20-24 minutes, or right until the crust is golden brown and the cheeses have melted.
- Provide immediately, garnished with basil, if desired.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Tag @damn_tasty on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.