Bakers of any skill level can use this thoroughly detailed recipe to make a beautifully flaky and golden brown loaf of homemade croissant bread. It’s just like regular laminated croissant pastries, only baked in a loaf pan.
How to Join Sally’s Baking Challenge
- Recipe: Find the challenge recipe linked above. Sign up for Sally’s Baking Challenge emails so you’re alerted as soon as a new challenge recipe is published.
- Bake: Bake the recipe (or alternate recipe).
- Send: Share your recipe photo via email: [email protected] before 5pm eastern on the last day of the month. By emailing your recipe photo, you are automatically entered to win the prize for the baking challenge. For a bonus entry, leave a review on the challenge recipe.
If you aren’t into this recipe, here is the alternate baking challenge recipe:
- any previous challenge recipe you haven’t made yet OR
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Tart
End Date & Prize
By emailing your recipe photo to us, you are automatically entered in the baking challenge. 1 winner receives a $250 Amazon Gift Card. The challenge is open to the whole world. Challenge ends on April 30th at 5pm eastern. The winner will be selected at random, emailed their prize, and posted in the May Baking Challenge blog post on May 1st, 2022.
Sally’s Baking Challenge Details
Visit the Sally’s Baking Challenge page for FAQs and all the previous challenge recipes.
March Baking Challenge Results
March 2022 Sally’s Baking Challenge Recipe: 6 Inch Sunshine Citrus Cake. While a layered cake doesn’t seem challenging to many, this recipe included lemon curd for the filling, and a whipped frosting that required your focus and attention. It was surely an elaborate cake! And my team and I loved seeing all of your creatively decorated variations including beautiful piping detail, lemon curd drips, candied citrus slices, colored frosting, cupcakes, parfaits, and more.
Thank you so much for participating! We gathered as many citrus cake emailed photo entries as we could and included them below.
March Baking Challenge Winner
Challenge winner for March is Annette who has already been notified.