KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Roaches and uncooked food stuff identified stored above ready-to-try to eat meals charge a Kingston Pike restaurant a passing well being inspection score.
Misaki Japanese Steak Residence, 8207 Kingtson Pike – Quality: 69 new quality: 88
The quality is a 69 at Misaki Japanese Steak Residence. Which is a failing score. The inspector located a amount of risk aspect violations.
The very first just one that caught the overall health inspector’s interest was the existence of roaches.
In the report, the inspector writes there have been various roaches on leading of the dishwasher. The restaurant’s pest command corporation was called. On even more evaluation, the inspector mentioned the dishwasher was identified to be filthy and not in working condition.
The inspector also uncovered uncooked octopus and eggs stored in the refrigerator on leading of prepared-to-take in foods, developing the likely for cross contamination if the uncooked foodstuff would unintentionally spill into ready foods.
Eventually, no day mark was uncovered on an open up container of ham. A day of 1st use is required so no just one has to guess when food was very first opened.
The inspector has returned to Misaki for a reinspection. All the critical violations have been checked and the new grade is an 88.
Prime scores of the week:
- Salsarita’s, 10919 Parkside Travel – Quality: 100
- Jet’s Pizza, 7331 Kingston Pike – Grade: 100
- South Push, 3715 Chapman Highway – Quality:100
- Taco Bell, 11524 Chapman Highway, Seymour – Quality: 100
- Golden Corral, 513 Winfield Dunn Parkway, Sevierville – Quality: 100
- New York Pizza & Pasta, 611 Parkway, Gatlinburg – Quality: 100
- Archer’ BBQ, 5415 Kingston Pike – Grade: 99
- Significant Daddy’s BBQ Shack, 711 S. White St., Athens – Grade: 99